CTC Lothians and Borders
A member group of Cycling UK
- Cycling UK – The Cyclist’s Champion
- CTC Edinburgh Yahoo Group
- Edinburgh Bicycle Belles
- Borders Brakeaway Yahoo Group
- Borders Brakeaway Facebook
- Spokes – The Lothian Cycle Campaign
- Cycling Scotland – A team of experts in various fields (training, health, transport, cycling infrastructure, etc.) each also with a geographical remit is there to help promote cycling throughout Scotland. The project supported by the Scottish Executive.
- Scottish Cycling – The governing body for cycle sport in Scotland
- Sustrans Scotland – Sustainable Transport charity, promoting especially cycling and school travel
- Mellow Velo – An informal group who arrange weekends away, usually using trains to get to the cycling area, and staying in hostel-type accommodation.
- CityCyclingEdinburgh – An experiment to see if a new forum for people who cycle in and around Edinburgh (Scotland) is going to be a valuable addition to the web..
- We are pleased to announce our affiliation with Physis Physiotherapy. Physis has a network of clinics based in Edinburgh, Linlithgow, Livingston, Dunfermline and Grangemouth. They have a wealth of experience in treating musculoskeletal sports injuries and offer a bike fit service at their Edinburgh Trinity site. They have agreed to give club members a discount on their initial bike fitting and for all physiotherapy treatments. Customers must provide proof of their Cycling UK (previously CTC) membership.